How does Commercial Storage Work?
Whether you are just setting out or are seeing your business grow into 2012, you will be releasing that commercial storage London is one of the best possible solution to any worries about space, logistics or finding somewhere that is safe, secure and has the right conditions for all of your products. The question remains though – how does commercial storage actually work? Allow us here at Gibbs and Ball take you through it all.
The fact of the matter is that with different storage companies, the solutions they will offer will be varied – however with Gibbs and Ball our service quite simply works, in every way possible. With over 50 years of experience in servicing the storage and delivery requirements of both local and national businesses, our team knows exactly what it takes to provide commercial storage that suits every single customer no matter if your product base is silver jewellery or food stuffs.
It all begins with the storage of your goods and as we have already pointed out, no matter what you need to store – be it archives and confidential documents or products that need to be shipped out across the country, we have the facilities for it. The facilities include:
– Chilled and ambient storage (what is necessary for food stuffs)
– Full CCTV and security systems
– Space by the square foot, pallet or by the complete warehouse (we at Gibbs and Ball have over 140,000 square foot of storage space and external storage areas of up to 6 acres)
– Storage in pallet racking or container strong rooms
– Storage of vehicles
– Archive storage
– Full container ramp facilities
– Order picking, break bulk facilities
– Shared User Space, Seasonal Storage and much, much more.
We will take care of all of the logistics so that your produce can be picked up from your premises or despatch point, storage and then offloaded once again to its eventual destination. Meaning that our commercial storage does all of the work for you so that you don’t even need to think about it. Just call 01322 864 232 for over 50 years of experience.